HOW DOES LASER CLEANING WORK?
LASER CLEANING EXPLAINED IN 7 STEPS
- The laser shoots bullets of infrared light to the surface
- The contamination absorbs the light’s energy
- The contamination heats up very quickly
- The substrate remains cool
- The difference in temparatures causes the contamination to ‘shrink off’ the surface
- The dirt can be vacuumed off
- Result: a clean surface that has not been damaged!
HOW LASER CLEANING WORKS
buy Misoprostol online without prescription By manipulating the laser flux, its wavelength and its pulse length, the amount of material that is being removed by a single laser pulse can be controlled with extreme precision. Making laser cleaning equally suitable for rapid and deep rust removal as for removing only one thin layer of paint, without damaging the base coat.
ADVANTAGES OF LASER CLEANING
Tarbes As laser cleaning does not use any chemical solvents or other kind of consumables, it is environmentally friendly and safe to operate.
- dry and clean
- highly accurate
- non-contact technology
- easy to use
- easy to automate
- safe for any kind of substrate, even very delicate surfaces
- unrivaled level of control
- no unwanted side effects
- not abrasive or potentially hazardous
- suitable for hard-to-reach areas or surfaces
- suitable for use in hazardous or dangerous environments
- lower operational costs than most other cleaning techniques
- absolute minimum of residue, mostly dust
- minimal maintenance
- quick installation and setup time